Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day!!!

Kirby here!
Well did we get the snow last night and it's still snowing here this morning! They are calling it the Blizzard of 2011! By the time it's done we could get up to 20" of snow! Mom's job let her stay home today. I do have to tell you though that when mom opened the door this am we could only open the door about 6 inches and it got stuck.....by a drift!!!!! I refused to go out it. You can see in the pic below that I did try but then decided against it:I ended up going out through the garage. So want to see my really big snow bank now:This is right outside my garage. Now, check out the snow right outside my garage door. I hopped over it to go outside and go potty. Good thing I'm an awesome jumper:
Now since the plow came through and plowed the parking lot we can't open the front door at all because of the snow piled in front of it. Here is a pic of it....can you find me in the door:
Well, if it snowed by you, mom and I hope you are all safe and warm inside. If you are one of the fortunate ones who live in nice warm places....send us nice warm thoughts!!!

Woof!
Kirby

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kirby! I saw you dropped by my blog so now I am here at yours! Woof!

    I cannot believe ALL that snow! I don't know if I would have been brave enough to jump over that snow mound by the garage even if I had to do my 'business'. I live in Florida so I will try and send you some nice, warm rays of sunshine to melt all that snow.

    Stay safe and snug (like a bug in a rug!). XXX Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That is a lot of snow. Stay, warm Kirby!

    P.S. You are an awesome hopper...that was a big snow drift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness... that's a lot of snow! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KIRBY- LOVE THE NEW VALENTINE PHOTO!!! STAY WARM!
    LOVE, GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, looks about like our house and yard! It sure is pretty when it first falls, but no fun to shovel!

    Your pal, PIp

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so much worse for you because you're so tiny. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stay warm and safe, Kirby!
    I don't admire you having snow this time! I think I'll try to send you some sunshine from here!
    I love your header, it's very Valentine's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I likes the snow but Mama does NOT! Couldn't find anywhere ales to post to say we loooves your Valentine Picture...woof! Us Kirby's are totally awsomeness!!

    www.kirbythedorkie.com

    ReplyDelete