Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sun Puddle Snoozin....zzzz....

Kirby here-
Well it was a tad cold here Saturday morning and mom and me walked our butts off! She went running errands and guess what I did:


Yep, nothing like snoozin in a sun puddle!
Woof!
Kirby

7 comments:

  1. You look very comfy cozy! Happy napping.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very cozy Kirby. I'm gettin sleepy just watchin you sleep! LOL :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dog Kirby! Yous is so very CUTE! I can hardly believe there is another doggy as cute as me!! I is a terrier mix too. Dat 'xplains our uber cuteness!!

    Tanks for stopping by my new bloggy. I like making new friends!!

    Big slurps, HoneyBuzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must be so nice after a long and tiring cold walk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kirby - You're lucky to have your own sun puddle. Are they very expensive?

    ReplyDelete