Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Christmas Stash!

Kirby here-

Hope all my blogging doggy dudes had an awesome Christmas. Below is a picture of my stash!
So let me explain to you some of my gifts: The green dog with the Santa hat came from my mom's friend at her job! Can you believe that, I have never met this girl but she thinks I'm adorable and wanted to give me a gift! The little bag of bones are from Dillion and his little person Emily (my mom's niece.) The kong football and basket ball are from my awesome mom! The bag of Natural Choice treats are from Ollie and my grandpa and grandma. The wrapped up thing is a Nylabone Healthy Edible from my friend Scooter and her mom and little person (my mom's sister and nephew). Yes, I had an awesome Christmas! Now for the damage report:


Green dog with Santa hat-one hole, mom still needs to fix. All fuzz has been cut off hat to avoid me trying to pull it off and eat it!

Football-mom is continuously cutting the green fuzz I keep pulling off of it. She can't figure out why I do this to the football and not my tennis balls. The good thing is, I don't eat it!


Basketball-two holes so far, they have been fixed by mom!

Bag of bones-3 bones gone, more to go!!


Treats-2 sticks gone, mom made a new game for me called hide the treat, or as I like to call it, treat torture for Kirby! She hides the treats in the living room and then makes me find them! She has been breaking these up into little pieces and hiding them in my toys, behind furniture etc... She calls this "using my smeller training!"

Wrapped up bone-still wrapped up. Mom is saving this for this weekend, she said that I can unwrap it then and eat it! I will get a little bit of Christmas all over again!


We also got a book written by my mom's neice Emily that is all about me! Here is a picture of the cover:

It is such a neat little book. It's filled with things for my mom to do and cool pictures of me! Emily even got my little crooked ear in there! The details are awesome and my mom may be doing a special post to show you some of the pics. My mom also wanted to share with you something special that Emily is doing. She is raising money for the animals at Harbor Humane Society and do you want to know how she is doing it?? All she is doing is asking friends and family for change! She has over 8 dollars raised so far! She is only 11 years old and is a wonderful little girl with a big heart for animals. We love you Emily!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas...and Happy New Year!!

Woof!
Kirby

7 comments:

  1. You had a lot of people think of you this holiday season!

    'grats on the Christmas presents - I hope you enjoy them all right down to the last crumb (or squeak!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily sounds like an AMAZING little girl! Good for her!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely Christmas loots you've got!!! They all look interesting and yummy!!!
    Your mom is so cute! My hoomans like to hide my toys and ask me to look for them, now I hope they can hide the treats because it is definitely much better than toys, right???
    Happy New Year to you and your mom too!!!
    ~ Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirby. Your mom is right! You are one handsome and cute guy! We really like your theme song, too. Thanks for coming to visit us. It's really nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got a lot of great stuff. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Christmas you had Kirby!!

    Happy New Year - HoneyBuzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's add one more thing to your Christmas "stash", Kirby! Remember that you won the Paw Hide Puzzle from Kyjen!.
    Please just send us your e-mail address when you get a chance...

    Thanks and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete