Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, August 9, 2010

2 months!

Kirby here-


Woof! I have been here two months now! It was actually yesterday, but mom and I celebrated by taking a nice nap on the couch (actually mom had a really bad headache) and then she suprised me with a walk at my favorite park!

Wow, what an awesome life I am discovering I have. I have a cool mom who thinks I'm totally handsome and so smart, a "cool place" to live...thank goodness because it is so hot here and some cool dog friends! I have a lot of cool places to go walking too which is good because my mom and I do a lot of walking!


Mom says I'm much better now when she leaves, I hardly bark or cry ( this was not separation anxiety as she might tell you...I was just telling her that I wanted to go too! The crying part was just to make her feel bad!).

Mom says I get to start obedience class this Thursday. Because of this I also get to try some new treats! These are so yummy! Mom likes them because she can take one square and get like 6 little pieces out of it, so they will last a long time! Sounds good to me!


I loved these treats so much that when my mom tried them for the first time with me, I was totally like, "just give me the treat!", I wouldn't bring my toys back after she threw them. I mean come on toy or treat...you decide!

The other night my friend Scooter and her mom and Scooter's little person came over. I was a total spaz!!! All I wanted to do was play and play with Scooter, she was fun she even played a little bit back with me! Eventually we couldn't tell what toys were dog toys and what toys where kid toys!

Mom did another adopt a thon Saturday and actually went and picked the dogs up and everything. She said she had a lot of fun and she can't wait to do it again! I'm so glad she is out there helping my friends!

Yeah I have a good life....

Woof!
-Kirby

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2 mos Celebration Kirby Boy! You are one awesome dog. Oh and I love the sweet dreams pic on the sidebar-very sweet. We LOVE you Kirby Boy, Love, the Terrific Trio and their folks :D

    ReplyDelete