Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My fun weekend!

Kirby here-

Well my mom's sister and the kids came for a few days and I had so much fun! They found out that I was in obedience training and my mom taught them what I had learned and what I needed to practice on and they helped me! I even got to walk with them....yeah I took advantage, especially little Claire who let me check my pee-mail on a walk one time. We had a blast together. It was so nice because we would walk and play in the morning, then they would go and do something during the day (I got to rest, well at least that's what mom thinks I do), and then they'd come back and we'd walk and play some more! THEN! At night time my mom pulls out this HUGE bed for them to sleep on! It is as big as mom's bed but lower to floor...the kids totally loved me on it:They wanted me to sleep with them, and it was tempting because they have all these fuzzy blankets, but I wanted to sleep with my mom so I just stayed with them till they fell asleep.

Obedience class this week was okay. There was only me and one other dog! Not sure what's going on with the rest of the class, so Mary said we may have some people from another class join us so we get socialization. We worked on coming when called and I did really well. I also had to walk and then sit when mom told me to and then she would walk in front of me and then around me, I did pretty well. I have a hard time on down stay though, I do go down but then I don't stay there...hmm..mom says we will be working on this one...fine by me (MORE TREATS!).

On Saturday mom worked at a garage sale for Harbor Humane Society. It was to raise money for the shelter and she thinks they did pretty good. They had a lot of dogs out there to meet and greet people. Mom said it was a lot of fun. When mom got home, we ran out to get some dinner and we saw a baby deer by our place! We have seen the big deer running through but not the baby ones. This one even has the spots on it's back, but you can't see them in this pic:

Mom found a new place to take me too, maybe...she has to find out if dogs are allowed. Apparently it is by a huge beach and a huge lake. I'm game for it! If it pans out I will let you know!

Woof!

Kirby

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am visiting you from The Saturday Pet Blogger Hop. Great blog! I’d love to follow it. Do you have a follow button? I didn’t see one.

    Kirby is totally adorable!

    I invite you to come visit my blog and follow me if you’d like at http://www.parkavenuechihuahua.blogspot.com/

    Have a great evening! :-)

    ~ Tina

    ReplyDelete