Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Local dog abuse story

Kirby's mom here-

I was told of a horrible dog abuse story this weekend and the link is below. It's about a little pit bull puppy that had it's ears cut off with scissors! Social Services was called out to the house about questionable child abuse and found the puppy. Thankfully, the puppy is now in a safe place but I have not heard about the kids. Hopefully the kids were removed too. I wonder if the person who did this would like their ears cut off!

http://mobile.mlive.com/advgrapids/db_96699/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=S1mRvgEs&detailindex=3&pn=0&ps=5

In this same county a few weeks ago, someone found a pit pull on the side of road almost dead! Apparently she was used as a bait dog. This dog is now recovering at a vet's office and will soon find a good home.

Fuming...
-Kirby's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment