Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blog Hop Saturday-check out this pic!!

Kirby here-



If doggy gymnastics is a sport, mom may be entering me into it along with rally. Check out my flexibility:
Haa, haa! Isn't that hillarious! When my rear end hit the tree, my legs went automatically up! Isn't that amazing! Mom and I have been on vacation this week visiting parks with Aunt Lori and the kids. Mom and I will post some of our adventures later this weekend, so while you are waiting to read about them enjoy these awesome dogger bloggers below:





8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your story.

    Good to meet you - I'm stopping by on the blog hop this morning. Stop by Pet-Peeves.org because you might enjoy my video - "The Bad Dog Blues."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, it's hilarious but it's an amazing pose, Kirby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirby, we've stopped by on the Pet Blog Hop! You look so adorable doing your doggy gymnastics on the tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you might be a candidate for agility.

    Hope you have time to enter the Organix dog food giveaway: http://www.allthingsdogblog.com/2011/05/organix-dog-food-giveaway-12-bags-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirby! You are like an Olympic gymnast! You must be doing some serious training!

    Your pal, PIp

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a very flexible puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Kirby you made my back hurt just lookin at ya! I'm bettin Circ d sole has a place for ya pal :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete