Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, May 16, 2011

Our dance sneak peeks!

Kirby here!

Well mom was really working on our dance routine yesterday and we truly thank Hsin-Yi and Honey for their great post on choreography, it sure helped mom out alot! Check out our dance board:

We had to change the song too, the beach boys just got me too excited!!! So we slowed it down a bit and we will see how it goes....what song are we using...its....A SUPRISE! Okay, now for the sneak peeks. These are a few of the "moves" we are putting into our routine. In the video below, is the first one we start with. Mom has done the whole routine to music without me and it seems to flow really well, but we may change a few things once she adds me to it.





Below is the same routine but from a different angle:




Now, in the below video mom and I have practiced this before and I can do it perfectly, but I thought you would love to see me being a stinker:




Mom and I are having fun working on our dance routine, we have put some of our rally moves into it and our learning some new ones and I'm getting lots of treats. If you are entering Honey's dance contest, how are your routines going? Let us know if you are having as much fun as we are!


Woof!


Kirby

5 comments:

  1. We love it!!! GOOD JOB!!
    Love, Lori and the Terrific Trio!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fancy footwork, Kirby! Good for you!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirby, you and your mom are fanstatic! Keep the good work up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! Well it wouldn't be as much fun without a little mischievousness ;P Luv the paw moves! Y'all are gonna do great! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kirby!! Your routine is looking fantastic!! What a great dancer you are - and your human too! You guys move so well together and look like such a great team. I love that cute "leg-backwards-paw" move - everyone always does it forwards...you're so creative! :-)

    Can't wait to see what music you've chosen!!!

    Thanks so much for posting about your dance training. Would you mind if I used a bit of your video for my compilation in the next DWTDS episode?

    Thanks!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete