Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jump!






Kirby here-



Well we have found out that I have springs in my legs.




READY........
SET......




GO!!!!!.......





WHEW!!!!!

We thought it was a fun way to celebrate "SPRING!"




Woof!


Kirby

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to celebrate SPRING! You're a very clever boy, Kirby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't jump ON people. For some reason, they don't like that.
    I know you're thinking "why not?" I don't know Kirby, but this is what I've been told.

    You have an awesome vertical leap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some impressive springs, Kirby!!

    Are you going to be putting jumps in your dance routine? You should!!! :-) Maybe you could do a routine to the Tigger song from Winnie the Pooh - ha! ha!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Dillon: Woofs and slobbers here lil' dude! Cool jumps, I remember back in a day I use to jump too, still can at least to the counters and snitch some vittles...hahahaha! Very cool Kirby! Hope to see you soon.

    Loves and Slobbers,
    Your friend in the East,
    Dillon

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sure on hell of jump there Kirby!! I think Zappa and Chance over here may have some competition on their hands!! Very cool!!

    Happy 'SPRING!!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well leapin lilly pads! E gads you can jump my furiend! And yes, a wonderful way to celebrate Spring ;D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD! You are Springy!!
    Cairn cuddles, Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kirby,

    That sure is impressive!! You're gonna find all kinds of uses for that skill!! Tee hee :)

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Wuff! your so cool in jumping! so brave ah! thumbs up for that Wuff! ^_^

    Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete