Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I met the kids and my other aunt!

Well, this past Monday I got to meet my Aunt Lori (mom's twin sister), and Emily, Tyler and Claire! All I can say is "woof! what fun they are!" They totally loved playing with me and my toys!
They would throw it and then try to take it away from me:

Here are some more pics of me and my new buds:

Those kids were so much fun! Mom said they will be back...I can't wait. I also met my Aunt Lori, she is so much like my mom...I really like her:

She knew exactly how I liked my ear rubbed and also loved to play with my toys!

Then we all went to Scooter's house for a birthday celebration! All the kids were there and Scooter! I also met my mom's grandpa (it was his birthday) and her aunt. My mom has the nicest people in her life and they all love dogs! It was a very warm day and the kids decided to go swimming, I decided it was time for me to rest:I had a lot of fun and met a lot of nice new people! Apparently, Aunt Lori and the kids have a dog named Dillion, that I will get to meet soon too! Woof!

Staying cool in the hot weather,

-Kirby


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE PLAYING WITH EM, TY & CLAIRE TOO. ESPECIALLY CLAIRE. I MET MY MOM'S GRANDPA TOO. COOL DUDE! I LIKE AUNT DEB- WE WENT CAMPING & HAD A BALL! MY MOM HAS BEEN FREAKING OUT OVER MY ALLERGIES. THE OTHER EVENING I HAD A RASH AGAIN AFTER BEING OUTSIDE IN THE GRASS TALKING TO NEIGHBORS. MAYBE HEAT REALTED SHE THINKS. STAY COOL. WOOF. OLLIE

    ReplyDelete