Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ollie's house

Kirby here!
Last night my mom and I went to Ollie's house for the first time! Here is a picture of Ollie:
He's a lot of fun and has a lot of energy like me. Ollie is a Maltese and Shih-Tzu mix and is about 4 years old! At first he wasn't too sure about me, I still have a lot of puppy in me. But we soon found out that we both like chasing balls, especially tennis balls! So we had fun chasing them together and then taking them from each other. One thing Ollie likes to do is pull his bed from his crate...look what my mom did to him:
OH MY DOG! Doesn't he look totally humiliated! Then my mom tried to put it on me, well I would have none of that! I got it off so fast my mom couldn't get my picture with it on me (hee hee woof!). Hopefully my mom won't do that to Ollie anymore...doesn't she realize that beds are made to be laid on?? Ollie and I then went for a walk to together which also was lots of fun.

My mom tried to get a picture of us together, but we wouldn't sit still long enough...here are a few she did manage to get of us kind of together:

This is Ollie's "runway" for chasing tennis balls....how cool is that! It was so much fun!

Here we are resting after chasing the tennis ball down the "runway." Ollie is a super cool dude and I can't wait to play with him again!

-Woof!
Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment