Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, July 31, 2010

What have I been up to....

Kirby here-

Well what a week for me! I started with another ear infection...yuck! So mom got some ear ointment stuff from the vet and has to put it in my ear twice a day! Boy do I hate that, but it is helping my ear. This is my second one in almost 2 months so mom is hoping it isn't going to be a reoccuring issue with me...me too!

Well I am doing pretty good with the "drop it command." Mom and I practice it every chance we get and since I play alot with her it is a lot of fun. Not only do I chase my toys then I get a yummy treat! What a life!

As far as my other issue with barking at dogs when I'm out walking, well it's a little better but mom says I have a way to go with it. We start obedience in a few weeks, so she says she hopes this will help me...I keep telling her I just have a lot to say!

My mom is always impressed when she comes home, because I have been a good boy all day! The only thing I do is mess around with the couch pillows and the blanket she tries to keep on the couch for me. However, she left something on the table by the couch that I just couldn't resist trying to eat:
My mom had a snack the night before and forgot to pick up the napkin! What can I say, I am opportunist! Don't I look pitifully sorry here! Mom wasn't mad at me, she just said, "Kirby you are training me well!" I knew I was really smart!

I also went to the groomer's today. I once again was a very good boy, so good in fact I got a new treat to try: a rawhide chewie! They had some in a bowl there just for us good boys! So mom took one home for me to try. At first I just checked it out...kind of interesting:

Okay let's try it!

So did I like it???....YUMMY!!!!

Yeah...I have a good life! Thanks Mom!!!!

Got some more chewing to do....


Woof-


Kirby!

No comments:

Post a Comment