Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, September 6, 2010

New Toy!

Kirby here!
Saturday evening, Scooter and her mom and little person came over and we walked down to a pet store near by. Scooter's mom was looking for a special kind of food, and my mom thought it would be fun to practice some obedience stuff in there. Well I did so well, mom brough me this cool toy:It is called a "Monster Ball" and what mom does is she wedges one of my bones in it and I try like heck to get it out. Even with all my talent, I haven't been able to get one out yet, I try to bite it and lick it and I really just exhaust myself trying to do this. Mom said that is a good thing, all I know is one day I'm going to get that bone out of there! I would totally recommend this toy to any dog! It comes in different sizes, so Dillion, if you are reading this dude, tell your Mom to get you one because it comes in a big dog size too!I even let Scooter give it a try. I figured since she is bigger than me and so is her mouth she would be able to do it, but still no luck.My obedience classes are going well. Well in the fact that I'm a very smart dog and catch on quick, not so well in that I still bark and growl at the other dogs. OH! I can't wait for Thursday! Mom said we are going to do something in obedience class called agility. Apparently it involves jumping and running, sounds like fun! Mary, my teacher said she really thinks I am going to like it and that it is going to boost my confidence, whatever that is. I guess it has something to do with me and barking and snapping at all the dogs that come near me. I am sure it involves treats so I am totally ready for it!

I was also very awesome last night! I went over to Ollie's house to visit with my grandma and grandpa and Scooter was there too! I didn't growl or bark at Scooter and Ollie! Mom called me a totally awesome Kirby dog! I liked that!

Well, apparently tonight we are going to Scooter's house tonight and I get to run in her yard! WOOF! I can't wait. I'm hoping she is feeling up to playing with me too!

Woof!

-Kirby, TAD (totally awesome dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment