Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Blog Hop!

3 comments:

  1. Just hopped by to say hi!

    Congrats for 100 days in your forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote from Dog Psalms in your header. We too believe in life long love. What a cutie you are Kirby. Following you from the blog hop. Come visit us at:

    24pawsoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirby! I am just hopping by! I am a rescue dog, too! I have been with my family for 9 years and life is great!

    I am your newest follower and hope we can be friends!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete