Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, June 17, 2010

1st day of no crate

Kirby's Mom here-

Well Wednesday didn't go too bad for Kirby being "loose" in the house. He did scratch up the door frame a bit more and he really had too much fun messing up my bed:

All in all, he really was a pretty good boy.

Thursday update: I ended up putting totes in front of the door that he likes to scratch the frame up. It seems to have worked, there wasn't as much wood on the floor when I got home! Kirby also didn't stay by the door crying and barking when I left (now he may have later on...I will never know), but he was looking out the living room window (above my garage) and watched me leave...YES!!!! He seems to be on his way to adjusting.

The other thing we have to deal with is excitement pee, which he does when I come home. I am hoping that as he adjusts this will go away too.

--Kirby's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment