Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I met Ollie tonight!!

Kirby here-

Wow! My mom suprised me tonight with a ride in the car (which I get so excited about) and took me to a park in town! We walked around for a little bit so I could do my smelling thing and then my grandpa and grandma pulled up... with Ollie! I was really excited to meet him and he was really excited to meet me too. So we all went for a little walk together then stood under some trees where my mom talked to her mom and dad. Ollie and I just sat there looking handsome:



They all agreed that they think we will get along well together so we will probably go on a few more walks with each other...WOOF! I can't wait! I know my grandpa and grandma read my blog so tell Ollie I loved meeting him today and I can't wait till our next walk!

Till the next adventure

Woof

-Kirby

1 comment:

  1. OLLIE here- Hey Kirby- nice meeting you. I really had fun walking in the park with you! We will have to do it again very soon. My Mom says your paw is bugging you. Hope it feels better soon. Maybe we over did it at Scooter's yard. WE did have a great time running around faster than light & chasing balls. I know my Mom kept wanting me to lay down after awhile- I think I give her gray hair sometime. Till next time. Woof. Ollie

    ReplyDelete