Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kirby's been here 2 weeks!

Kirby's Mom here-

Well, Kirby's been here two weeks already! He seems to be adjusting pretty good too! He no longer cries and barks when I leave, in fact he will run up the stairs and look out my living room window and to watch me leave. Here are some things I've learned about Kirby in these two weeks:

He knows sit and stay.
He walks pretty good on a leash.
Loves to rearrange bed pillows and blankets.
Loves to sleep on my bed.
Is not afraid of thunderstorms.
Very easy to train..has learned down and roll over!!
Loves to eat.
Loves to look out the window.
Loves to see me come home!



Kirby here-

Well I have been here two whole weeks! Boy what an adventure for me, getting used to a new mom and a new place, which I have to admit once I've gotten used to is pretty nice! Here are some things I've learned in the past two weeks about my new mom:

Loves to make me do things so I get treats!
Loves to leave me a treat ball rolly thing when she leaves.
Loves to take me for walks (2 long ones and 1 short one every day)!
Loves to brush my handsome fur.
Loves to lay in bed at night and pet me...I love bedtime!
Loves to throw my tennis balls and toys for me.
Is always telling me I'm a good boy...does she know this could go to my head?
Loves to take me to new places.
Loves to come home to ME!

I have heard my mom tell me that this is my home now, forever, I am so glad! She smiles and laughs at me too...I really like that!




Sharing a picture with you of Kirby....

Kirby here-don't I have a cool view! Hee hee...this is what my mom thinks I do all day!!

Love,

Kirby and Kirby's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment