Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, June 14, 2010

Did Max make a visit this morning?

Kirby's mom here-

Well, Kirby has been starting to adjust to his new home pretty well, with the exception of the crate. He did something very brave this morning. Usually he follows me around in the morning. After I took him out and gave him his breakfast I went in the bathroom to get ready. When I was done I walked into the kitchen expecting to see Kirby there and he wasn't. I glanced in the bedroom and he was on the bed just laying there and stayed there during my entire breakfast! Max use to do this every morning. He would eat breakfast and then hop back in bed! I have a book written by a girl whose dog died. In the book she talks about the time when you decide to get another dog and how your previous dog will come down and give him some pointers. Max loved my bed...Kirby is loving it too. Thanks Max...love ya! PS: Can you help him with the crate!

Sharing another pic of Kirby:

-Kirby's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment