Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I went to the groomers!

Kirby here-

Well mom took me to the groomers today! What an adventure for me...they gave me two baths! Not because I'm stinky, they just do it to make me look extra handsome! Apparently I am also well behaved while I'm there...this relieved my mom. I don't know why she was worried as I do know how to behave myself most of the time. They cleaned up my face, paws, belly, and rear end. Here is a pic:
Also, I found out that while I was at the groomers, mom went to a farmer's market. There was someone there that had home made doggy treats and she brought home some free samples. So do you want to know if there were good....

YUMMY! I have three left, different flavors too! The one I just ate was a peanut butter one! Maybe we will BOTH go back there next Saturday and get more!

Also, I had to make a trip to the vet this morning also, because the groomer thought my neuter area could be infected or had a problem. So, mom said since the vet was still open we would swing by there. The vet checked me and I'm okay! Much to my relief and my mom's wallet! I do have to go back next week to the vet for my booster shot but that's okay there are so many nice people there and I get to ride in the car! Well I need to rest now, apparently I might have plans tonight!

Woof and yawn......

Kirby


No comments:

Post a Comment