Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My handsome guy...

Kirby's mom here-

I took this picture at the park, doesn't he look handsome:



Kirby here-I would say "ruggedly" handsome! At least she didn't post the one of me by the flowers... I have to admit though, I am quite handsome here! BOW WOW! GRRRRR!

-Kirby and his Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment