Pages


Turn up your volume and listen to my tunes..wooooof!

I am dog. I believe in unconditional love. I do not settle for infatuation or puppy love. I believe in true love to the end. I am a life-long lover who will lie at your feet, on the bed, by your chair, at your side. I am dog. I insist on your love. I will stay on a grave of a lover until my end. I believe in commitment. When we have chosen each other, I will be there for you with plenty. Out of my heart flows life and love. You fill my life with abundance and I am fulfilled. Unconditional love is the highest gift. I am committed to love.

Taken from Dog Psalms by Herbert Brokering





Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Adventure-Scooter's Yard!

Kirby here-
Saturday evening we went to Scooter's yard to play. What a yard she has! It is so huge! This is the entry way to her yard:

According to Scooter there are rabbits and moles that visit the yard so you have to keep your nose to the ground and sniff them out. Here I am giving it a try, although I really enjoyed just playing with her toys too. I kept my nose in her stuffed ring that I loved to chase after.:

Scooter also just likes to chill in her big yard, isn't she just the most awesome hound dog ever:
I thought, well I will give it a try too:

Yeah, it didn't last long, I was off and running after her toys. Scooter kept egging me on to keep running around her which brought laughter out of everybody. My mom didn't get any pictures of that because apparently I run too fast. I also have to be kept on a long lead when I'm in Scooter's yard because I can fit through the fence. Scooter's mom said I can come back anytime and run in the yard. (She's pretty cool isn't she!) All in all, Scooter and I are becoming friends and eventually my mom said I will get to go into her house too! I can't wait!

I will get to meet Ollie this week too, my grandma and grandpa's dog! He gets his shots Tuesday so I can meet him after that! I can't wait, mom says she thinks we will enjoy running after each other.

Till the next adventure....

-Woof
Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment